PREVENTIVE MEASURES FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC
- Stay at home; Observe social distancing; Avoid handshaking, Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, dispose of the tissue in a closed bin, and then wash your hands.
- Always wear a mask, particularly when leaving home.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces such as remote controls and doorknobs.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Visit the nearest clinic when you feel unwell.
Protect yourself from COVID-19, It's Real!