- A delegation from the NCCE, led by its Chairperson, Ms. Kathleen Addy has paid a courtesy call to the Ga Traditional Council at the Ga Mantse Palace in Accra
- Work to protect nation’s peace - NCCE urges citizens
- NCCE commiserates with Former President, John Agyekum Kufuor and his entire family as they mourn the demise of Mrs. Theresa Kufuor. Rest in Peace, Mama Theresa!
- We are in hard times but guard against violent extremists’ acts - NCCE
- Excerpt from the NCCE Deputy Chairman, Operations speech at the 2nd Dialogue on Preventing and Containing Violent Extremism (PCVE) action in the Upper East Region of Ghana