- NCCE EDUCATES AKUAPEM NORTH CEC ON THE PREAMBLE OF THE 1992 CONSTITUTION EDUCATION
- PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF WOMEN AND GIRLS FROM ALL FORMS OF VIOLENCE.
- We are still proud of you! Go Ghana Go! Go Blackstars Go!
- RALLY BEHIND THE BLACK STARS OF GHANA
- Let's support the Blackstars in this afternoon's encounter. Good luck to the Blackstars.
The Functions of the NCCE are to:
The functions of the NCCE are to:
- Create and sustain within the society the awareness of the principles and objectives of the 1992 fourth Republican Constitution as the fundamental law of the people of Ghana;
- Educate and encourage the public to defend the Constitution at all times, against all forms of abuse and violation;
- Formulate for the consideration of Government, from time to time, programmes at the national, regional, and district levels aimed at realising the objectives of the 1992 fourth Republican Constitution;
- Formulate, implement and oversee programmes intended to inculcate in the citizens of Ghana awareness of their civic responsibilities and an appreciation of their rights and obligations as free people; and
- To assess for the information of Government, the limitations to the achievement of true democracy arising from the existing inequalities between different strata of the population and make recommendations for re-dressing these inequalities.
The Commission is made up of a Chairman, two Deputy Chairmen and four Commission members. The seven Commission members constitute the governing body of the Commission. The governing board provides strategic leadership and policy direction for the Commission. The Commission members are supported by five (5) Departmental Directors who have direct responsibility for the departments of the Commission, namely:
- Communications and Corporate Affairs
- Research, Gender and Equality
The Commission has sixteen (16) Regional Offices headed by Regional Directors who coordinate the Commission’s work in 263 District offices across the country.