Showing 1-12 of 27 items.
- Dr. Mrs. Henrietta Yemidi is the Director of Research, Gender and Equality at NCCE. Dr. Mrs. Yemidi took participants at the launch of the Gender Policy through the overall goal of the policy.
- The NCCE over the years has undertaken many commendable activities to ensure some gender mainstreaming, women’s empowerment, child rights protection, and participation of persons with disabilities (PWDs) in its programming.
- The UNDP, which has gender equality as one of its focus areas of work supported the NCCE technically and financially in the development of the gender policy document- Kathleen Addy NCCE Chairperson.
- The Gender Policy for NCCE will ensure a heightened gender consciousness among our staff in our internal structures and both internal and external communications.- Ms.Kathleen Addy, Chairperson, NCCE.
- NCCE has a Gender Policy now